ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Welcome to this online course on petrochemicals.
This petrochemical training course is designed to give you an insight into the chemical processes, plant operations and economics of a steam cracker plant.
The training course examines the intricacies of a petrochemical steam cracker plant and breaks them down into core building blocks whose concepts will be explained in a clear easy to understand language.
So whether you are an operator, an engineer, a newly-hired or a support personnel working in a petrochemical plant or simply you are looking for a better understanding of this stimulating field, then you’ve come to the right place.
The course is organized into 6 sections :
PETROCHEMICAL ACTIVITIES OVERVIEW
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
ABOUT STEAM CRACKER PLANTS
THE STEAM CRACKING PROCESS
A TYPICAL STEAM CRACKER PROCESS
The course also contains notes that you can download and where you find the most important things to remember. It’s like Cliff Notes for books, but for steam cracking. Everything you need to know about process schemes, layouts, feedstock characteristics and properties, products, economics and much more…
- Comprehend the basic differences between petroleum refining and petrochemicals
- Understand the basics of the steam cracker process
- Identify the basics of the different building blocks of petrochemicals
- Students in chemical engineering, refining, petrochemicals…
- Newly-hired refinery or petrochemical plant personnel and current semi-technical personnel who require further training
- Engineers (chemical, petrochemical, petroleum, process…)
- Refinery or petrochemical plant operators and technicians
- Support personnel of an oil or petrochemical company including maintenance, logistics, supply chain, sales, marketing, quality…
- Other support staff who have an interest in increasing their understanding of petrochemicals
- Non-technical professionals assigned to positions in petrochemical plants
- Business development managers, corporate planning professionals and business analysts switching disciplines who are required to have a better understanding of this stimulating field
- Energy industry journalists and reporters
- Professional personnel such as legal, banking, insurance, finance dealing with oil supply, petrochemicals, refining and transportation
- Anyone seeking to broaden the sphere of his knowledge and discover the petrochemical industry
Would you like to contact us ? We are here to help !
Fore more information about this training course, please fill in the contact form hereafter then click on send :