ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Welcome to this online course on furnaces and fired heaters.
This course is designed to provide you with a valuable quick overview of construction details and functioning of industrial furnaces and fired heaters.
This understanding is a prerequisite for a successful operation of your process.
The course includes extensive graphics and cross sectional views to give you a virtual practical exposure on industrial furnaces and fired heaters.
The objective of this course is twofold :
1. Break down for you all the operating principles of fired heaters into easily digestible concepts
2. Illustrate through graphics and cross sectional views the major components of furnaces and fired heaters like tube bundles, wall lining, burners, etc…
- Understand the working principles of furnaces and fired heaters for a successful operation of your plant
- Understand the major construction details of furnaces and fired heaters (tube bundles, wall lining, burners, etc)
- Understand the process control schemes of furnaces and fired heaters
- Entry level Chemical, Process and Mechanical Engineers
- Entry level plant operators
Some engineering or field knowledge is preferable but not mandatory. All the concepts are explained in depth using an easy to understand language to allow students to build their knowledge from the ground up
Would you like to contact us or to book a Live Virtual Training or In-House training in your premises ? We are here to help !
Fore more information, please fill in the contact form hereafter then click on send :