ABOUT THIS TRAINING COURSE
Welcome to this online course on centrifugal compressors.
Centrifugal compressors of various designs and applications are encountered nowadays throughout refining, petrochemical and process industries as well as in power generation and environmental engineering.
This training course is designed to provide you with a complete understanding of construction details and functioning of centrifugal compressors. This understanding is a prerequisite for successful operations of your plant and piping system.
The course includes extensive graphics, cut sections and 3D animations. This will give you a virtual practical exposure on centrifugal compressors.
The objective of this course is threefold :
1. Break down for you all the centrifugal compressors operating principles into easily digestible concepts like compressor head, performance curve, system resistance, surge, stonewall, etc…
2. Illustrate through 3D animations and cut-sections the main compressor mechanical components like impellers, shafts, bearings, seals, etc…
3. Provide guidelines and best practices for operation, maintenance and troubleshooting
This training course also covers other types of compressors like axial compressors, rotary screw compressors, reciprocating compressors just to name a few.
The objective is to observe the similarities in both performance and mechanical aspects of various types of compressors.
So after enrolling in this course, you will not only learn valuable information on centrifugal compressors but also a great deal on other types of compressors.
- Understand centrifugal compressors working principles for successful operations of your plant and piping system
- Understand centrifugal compressors construction details (impeller, volute, shaft, inlet guide vane, bearings, mechanical seals, etc…)
- Lear how to read and interpret your compressor
- Optimize the operation efficiency of your compressors curves
- Analyze the problems in operation related to bearings, mechanical seals and flow control
- Apply the best practices and guidelines for maintenance, problem solving and troubleshooting
- Mechanical, Process and Chemical Engineers
- Product Engineers and Technologists
- Operation, technical service and maintenance professionals
- Engineers, Consultants and Sales professionals
- Technical professionals responsible for piping system inspection
- Technical professionals responsible for interdisciplinary energy projects
Would you like to contact us ? We are here to help !
Fore more information about this training course, please fill in the contact form hereafter then click on send :